The Toca video:
How to play:
It’s hair-cutting time again! We sent Mindy, Jazz and all the other friends on a well-deserved vacation – imagine your hair being styled and cut by millions of people! Must have been tough. This time it’s your turn to hop in the salon chair!
How to play:
Let’s show your friends what they would look like if you were their stylist!
Take a photo with your camera and choose the head shape that best fits your photo. There are four different ones to toggle between; from the smallest to the left to the largest to the right.
For best results try to keep this in mind when taking your photos:
* Avoid glasses (you can always add them later).
* Take your pictures in a well lit room and avoid shadows on the face.
* Don’t stand too close when taking the photo. 1 meter (3 feet) is recommended.
* Try to keep the camera lens right in front of the face.
* It’s more fun to style a smiling face :)
Please note that the first time you start Toca Hair Salon Me, the app will request permission to save photos to your camera roll. If you don’t allow that you won’t be able to use the app. You can change the setting in Settings -> Privacy -> Photos in the Settings App, not under the Toca Hair Salon Me icon in the settings.
Select the tool you want to use from the table on the bottom of the screen. You can swipe sideways to move to the next section of the salon, where you can find another set of tools to choose from.
* Most of the tools can be used either by tapping for precision, or swiping to affect more hair at the same time.
* Choose what shade of color you want to use and don’t be shy!
* Go bald! The razor lets you shave down to the very last stubble.
* Grow your hair back again with the g.r.o lotion .
* Resize and rotate all the accessories with two-finger pinch.
* Change the backdrop of the photobooth; use your own photo as the background or simply tap to change the background color.
* You can now tap on the t-shirt to change the color.
* Snap a picture and your image will be saved to your camera roll. Share it with your friends and family!